WHY HIRE ME AS YOUR BUYERS AGENT?
Here is my Value Proposition to You…
- COMMITMENT: I’m committed to buyers who are committed to working with me. As your consultant and REALTOR my fiduciary responsibility is to get you the absolute best price and terms within your desired time-frame. My obligation is to work exclusively on your behalf representing your interests only with NO vested interest in the seller’s of any properties you ultimately make an offer on. The listing agent on the other hand who is representing the seller, has a vested interest in getting the best price and terms for that seller. Do you really want to trust the agent representing the seller to make sure you are getting the best deal possible not paying over market value?????
- CONVENIENCE: When you narrow down the list of properties you would like to see and are ready to start an active search on the ground, you may be thinking it’s more convenient to go through the listing agents for each individual listing directly. WRONG. Say you have a list of 10 properties you want to see that you’ve narrowed down, What is the likelihood of all 10 listing agents schedule’s to match up with yours so that you can actually view all 10 listings “in parallel with one another” as opposed to piecing them out maybe even on different days. I CAN and WILL match your schedule when YOU are ready to start your search. With 24 hour notice I can schedule all your desired properties for an allotted time-frame of your choice – the same day.
- NO COST TO YOU: The seller of the property which you choose to purchase pays my commission at closing as part of their closing costs. They offer a co-broke to outside buyer’s agent who ultimately bring the buyer (which is how 95% of sales actually transpire with a “buyers agent” actually selling). Don’t get fooled into the most common misconception; Going through the listing agent will not warrant a better deal or less commission paid by the seller as the commission is already predetermined in the listing contract between the listing agent and seller. So if you think the listing agent is going to cut their commission, you need to understand that if it is already predetermined in the listing contract, then no negotiation can be made on reducing the commission in order to entice the seller to come down more on price.
- PROPERTY UPDATES: Property alerts for new properties coming on the market that match your criteria. We need to find the “perfect” property for you, not just any property, we wont settle until that right home comes in our midst. Whether it takes 1 month or 1 year to find the property for you, I will be by your side the entire time keeping you up to date on any properties that match your criteria. You will get daily or weekly email updates as new listings come on the market that match your exact criteria given to me. Having the information first can be the difference in securing the perfect home or not!
- NEGOTIATION: I will negotiate on your behalf and make sure we are not paying over market value at the current time of making an offer. I will have a consultation with you prior to any offers to go over and provide you a list of all sales related to the property in question, this will determine an accurate price per square foot you should be paying. I will give you all the information you could possibly need in order to formulate and be comfortable with making the best decision possible while making your offer.
- MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE: I will help you with getting per-approved for a mortgage so you know what price range you should be looking in so you are not wasting your time. I will not show you anything over your price range or out of the particular area you are desiring to be. I work with some great mortgage brokers who can work with a lot of different situations to get you approved to buy your home.
- COST ANALYSIS: I will help you determine what your closing costs will be based on the sale price so you know exactly what to anticipate. In most cases you will not even receive a closing statement outlining these costs until at least 3 days before closing, I will run the numbers before you even make the offer to determine the final out the door costs as accurately as possible. Typically they are between 2-5% of the purchase price.
- ATTORNEY REVIEW & REPRESENTATION: I will have your signed purchase offer and contracts reviewed by an attorney and you will have a personal conference call to go over and ask any questions after the contract is fully executed by you and the seller. The best part is I will structure your offer so that you can cancel the contract without any penalty should your attorney review of the contract warrant it. Whether you are buying in Collier or Lee County. I will set you up with a top local Real Estate Attorney to help coordinate your closing as well.
Please contact me directly to find out more information and I will be happy to answer any questions about the home buying process. Rest assured, you will be in great hands with a professional buyers agent such as myself.